• Judicial Separation

  • Either party to a marriage may present a petition to the Court of competent jurisdiction praying for a decree for Judicial Separation. The Petition for Judicial Separation can be filed under the following legal provision:  

    To know more, go on clicking on the following link


All original content on these pages is fingerprinted and certified by Digiprove